View Office Fees
• Female Pellet Procedure $375 - $525*
• Male Pellet Procedure $600*
• Initial Hormone Consultation $225
• Follow-up - lab review (post pellet) $175
Superbill will be provided as no insurance is accepted.
Fees for completed office visits (telehealth or in-person) are non-refundable.
*Pricing subject to change based on dosage.
Provider Fees FAQs
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have introduced telemedicine to our practice and will continue to do so for Cash Pay patients only. This will allow us to reduce foot traffic through our office, maintain a high level of safety, and sanitation and protect those patients who are at the highest risk of COVID-19 infection.
Yes, for Primary Care only, please visit our website FWIMED.com for a list of current insurances. We are also offering a Cash Pay option for Primary Care patients without insurance.
Yes, we accept Medicare and Medicaid. Please check the current list of insurances to verify on FWIMED.com
There is a $20 fee for in-office pick up. Or the patient’s medical records can be mailed for a $50 fee.
Yes, for Office Visits and Bioidentical Hormone Pellets only (see above). Alpha-Stim will be on a case-by-case basis. Other services such as Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy, injections, or IVs, will not receive a superbill.
Yes, we will prescribe most medications. There will be some exceptions. We will work with your team of doctors to ensure no complications occur and continue to provide medications as long as you are our patient. There are several compounding (Medicine Chest and FW Custom Rx) and retail pharmacies where we send prescriptions. Patients must allow 48 hrs. (2 business days) for retail refills and 72 hrs. (3 business days) for compounding refills to process within our office. After this time frame, patients are required to contact their pharmacy before pickup to confirm the refill has been completed. If any refills are requested more than 4 weeks since the patient’s last appointment, there will be a $50 fee.
Periodically insurance companies will require a Prior Authorization for medications, imaging, or other services. Our office will submit the forms, however if the Prior Authorization is denied and the insurance company requests a Peer-to-Peer review, we cannot accommodate this request. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We will gladly prescribe controlled substances to our patients, provided they continue with their office visits according to state guidelines. This will include but is not limited to Testosterone therapy, Adipex, Lyrica, and Gabapentin. Narcotics include Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Norco, and Percocet. Benzodiazepines include Xanax, Ativan, and Klonopin.
Each insurance is different. Medications will be submitted to either a retail or a compounding pharmacy which the patient is responsible for payment. We have an arrangement with PathLabs for a blood draw and Direct Imaging and Easy MRI, which offer a discounted rate for their laboratory and imaging services.
Each patient can pay by credit card, or cash. We also offer an online payment method through our FWIMED.com website.
Provider and Office
- All office visits, telemedicine, or consultations that have been completed and the patient has been seen by a provider are non-refundable.
- Telemedicine office visits will only be offered to Fort Wayne Integrative medicine patients due to insurance guidelines.
- After each appointment, the patient will receive an individualized treatment plan for reference.
- Patients must be available 30 minutes before their telemedicine or in-person appointment for the Medical Assistant to review the patient's medical history (triage). The Medical Assistant will contact the patient with 2 telephone calls and 1 email to confirm the appointment and to ensure the video conference link is properly working. If the patient is unavailable, they will forfeit their deposit and will need to reschedule their appointment.
- Prescription refills are issued to both compounding and retail pharmacies. Patients must allow 48 hrs. (2 business days) for retail refills and 72 hrs. (3 business days) for compounding refills to process within our office. After this time frame, patients are required to contact their pharmacy before pickup to confirm the refill has been completed. Due to insurance regulations any Primary Care patient(s) needing compounding prescriptions will be required to schedule an appointment with Dr. Veerula, under Fort Wayne Integrative medicine.
- A list of prescriptions, dosing and frequency must be provided at each appointment. Any prescriptions not provided at the original appointment; the patient will need to schedule a follow-up appointment for the additional prescription(s) to be refilled.
- Periodically insurance companies will require a Prior Authorization for medications, imaging, or other services. Our office will submit the forms, however if the Prior Authorization is denied and the insurance company requests a Peer-to-Peer review, we cannot accommodate this request. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Any provider communication is available only during regular business hours via email or phone. Correspondence is intended for brief questions regarding your most recent visit. Any detailed questions will require an office visit.
- A deposit must be made at the time of scheduling for Fort Wayne Integrative Medicine patients (Only). This deposit is for office visits focused on Compounded medications. Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy, Laser Liposuction, and BHRT Pellet therapy must be paid upfront. Primary Care patients are not required to leave a deposit unless their service is for Fort Wayne Integrative treatments (Listed above). Deposit reimbursement for scheduled office visits is available if canceled before 72hrs. (3 business days) of appointment time. If cancelations or rescheduling occur after 72hrs, the patient will forfeit their deposit. Balance is due at the time of appointment.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy cancelations or rescheduled appointments require 72 hours (3 business days) advance notice. If this timeframe is not met, there is a $50 fee, this fee also applies to missed appointments. A refund for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy sessions is permitted up to 10 business days after purchase. After 10 days a 50% Office Credit will be issued. Some exceptions may be allowed but will require an Office Manager approval.
- Please refer to our Bioidentical Hormone Pellet therapy (BHRT) information and pricing (see above). BHRT pellet therapy pricing may vary based on dosage. A superbill will be provided per patient request for out-of-network insurance billing for BHRT pellet therapy insertion, follow-up lab review, or consultation. Bioidentical hormone pellets will require bloodwork for the first two pellet insertions. Once symptoms have stabilized, bloodwork will only be required annually.
- We ask that all patients pay upfront if administering these specific lab requests. If the patient refuses cash payment for Lipoprotein A, Homocysteine, Vitamin D, Ferritin, hs-CRP, Fort Wayne Integrative Medicine or Fort Wayne Primary Care will not facilitate insurance coverage, CPT codes or the balance due after labs have been drawn and processed by the patient's insurance.
- Interest accrues at the rate of 1% per month for any amounts remaining unpaid for more than ninety (90) days following the date of the service. Our practice accepts Cash, Cashier Checks, Credit Cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover), FSA and HSA cards. No personal checks.
- Fort Wayne Primary Care and Fort Wayne Integrative Medicine maintain a social media presence which can include photographs of patients, patient's families, and treatment sessions. Inclusion in the social media presence is strictly voluntary and is not endorsed or compensated. To enable Fort Wayne Primary Care and Fort Wayne Integrative Medicine to include a photo for our social media or print materials, we require a signature. I waive any right to inspect and approve the finished product or copy.
- Fort Wayne Primary Care and Fort Wayne Integrative Medicine offer text reminders for appointments and lab work by contacting patients directly. Patient information is not shared or published.